Interesting Facts About The Story Of Braj And Vrindavan
1. Vrindavan Govinda Deva temple- Lost and found - Vrindavan is home to the popular Govinda Deva temple that attracts thousands of devotees each day.
2. The secret of Nidhi Van - Nidhi Van known to be the famous area where the Lord adorns human avatar for Rasleela continues to enthrall devotes and locals of Vrindavan.
3. The Secrecy of Rang Mahal - It is believed by the locals and the legend that after their Ras Leela, the Lord and Radha rest in their adobe at the Rang Mahal.
4. No shells in the Bankey Bihari temple -What’s a temple without a bell or a conch shell you may wonder, yet the Bankey Bihari temple is one of the rare temples in Vrindavan that offers no bells of conch shells.
5. Footprints of Lord Krishna at the Radha Damodar Temple - The lord is believed to come in human form to give darshan to a devotee named Jiva Goswami. Along with the footprints of the Lord there is also a hoof print of a cow highlighting the companionship of cows and Lord Krishna.